You’ve got stellar customer service skills.
Multitasking is second nature.
If you were a superhero, your name would be The Problem Solver.
And to top it all off, you love the idea of earning a paycheck from the comfort of your own home.
Sound like you? Then you’ve come to the right place.
In this customer service job, you’ll assist Privia Health’s customers with any questions about billing, the patient portal and other requests like help with claim resolution.
This is a full-time, work-from-home gig that requires a commitment to working eight-hour shifts, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
If this doesn’t sound like a good fit, have no fear! You can go check out our Jobs page on Facebook, it’s full of awesome, work-from-home opportunities.
Remote Customer Experience Specialist at Privia Health
Pay: Not specified
- Guiding customers through the patient portal
- Providing tech support to customers
- Monitoring and resolving any requests from patients
- Producing reports for managers
Applicants for this position must have:
- A high school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently while maintaining accuracy and timeliness
- Experience using Microsoft Office software
- Availability to work an eight-hour shift, between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- High-speed internet access
- A quiet, designated home work space
- Ability to comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations
Nice to have:
- Previous experience with healthcare billing and claim resolution
- Experience in a call center customer service environment
Apply here for the Customer Experience Specialist job at Privia Health.
Kaitlyn Blount is a junior staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. Her superhero name would be The Southern-Fried Sentinel.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico