Hey there, Chatty Cathy.
Put your social skills to work with Windy City Call Center, which posted these remote call center jobs available to residents of Georgia, Illinois, Texas and Florida.
The company is looking for multitaskers with excellent telephone etiquette, even amid a flurry of calls. Previous interviewing and scheduling experience is strongly preferred, and you’ll be expected to meet sales targets.
Two options are available for full-time schedules: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. CST or 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST. Both schedules are Monday through Friday. Part-time schedules also come in two varieties: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. CST or 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. CST. Both are also Monday through Friday.
You’ll be paid to attend the virtual training period, which lasts for five consecutive days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
Prefer to breeze past this job? Check out our Jobs page on Facebook. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Virtual Inbound Call Center Representative at Windy City Call Center
Pay: $9 per hour for the first 90 days, then $10 per hour
- Processing inbound calls and helping job applicants complete the final step in the application process
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals and quality-of-work metrics
Applicants for this position must have:
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced call center work environment, answering calls while working with multiple computer programs
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- High-speed and wired internet connection — your computer must plug directly into the modem
- Computer with at least 4GB of RAM, 2GHz processor and one of the following browsers installed: Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- MS Office or OpenOffice — the job posting says the company will provide technical help if you need to assistance downloading either of these free programs
- Health insurance with company contributions
- Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off after 90 days of employment for both full- and part-time employees
Apply here for the virtual inbound call center representative job at Windy City Call Center.
Tiffany Wendeln Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico