Let me guess: You’re reading this while eating a cold, soggy sandwich, Googling “work-from-home jobs” on your lunch break at your stuffy office job with the two-hour round-trip commute.
Well, then you’re reading this because you’re looking for a job that gives you the flexibility to stay at home and take care of the people (or cats) that mean the most to you.
Still not it? Man, I’m really off my game today.
OK, last guess: You’re reading this because you saw the headline while scrolling and immediately a vision of you, on your couch, eating yesterday’s pizza in your pajamas while still being able to earn a living wage popped into your head and you kinda liked the way it looked.
Whatever your motivations, a work-from-home job might just be the answer — so read on to learn about our latest find. (This one includes some great benefits!)
And if you read all the way to the end and you’re like, “Sure, right idea, but wrong job for me!” then don’t worry: Simply like our Jobs page on Facebook to be the first to see awesome work-from-home job listings whenever we find them!
Children’s Donation Coordinator at Granada Corp
Granada Corp connects companies and organizations with customer support services.
Right now, the company is looking for full-time work-from-home call center agents to join a team of children’s donation coordinators.
These positions are open to people located in Colorado, Florida, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, Arizona and Nevada.
Here’s what you need to know about landing a work-from-home job with Granada Corp:
- Answering incoming calls from people who want to make donations
- Making outbound calls to previous donors to solicit future donations
- Making outbound calls to previous donors to offer gratitude
- Assisting donors with recurring payments
Applicants for this position must have:
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior soft sales experience
- Experience with charity work
- Experience in a donation support role for a non-profit
- A compassionate and grateful attitude
- A fluency in English and Spanish, Cantonese or Arabic
Technical requirements include:
- A clean, quiet home office environment
- A computer that meets the system requirements found here
- Life and accident insurance
Hours and scheduling information for these positions are unlisted.
You can go here to apply to become a work-from-home donation coordinator for Granada Corp.
Grace Schweizer is a junior writer at The Penny Hoarder.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico