Do you love people? Do you love people who need people? Because customer service company Alorica says it doesn’t have employees — it has people.
And right now Alorica is looking for enthusiastic people who want to help other people as a work-from-home customer service agent.
If you have excellent customer service skills, can work 30 hours per week on a set schedule and are a person, this might be the gig for you.
You’ll start with paid training, which is scheduled for March 12 through April 13 with the choice of 8 a.m.-noon or 1-5 p.m. CST.
Not the job for you? No worries, there are plenty of other gigs on our Facebook Jobs page. We post new opportunities there all the time.
Work-From-Home Customer Service Jobs at Alorica
Pay: $9 an hour
- Receiving incoming phone calls and adhering to a script while entering clients’ information and answering questions
- Helping customers with their payment plans, service and questions about their utility bills
- Upselling additional services
- Completing initial and ongoing training
Applicants for this position must be at least 18 years old and must have:
- Strong computer skills
- A high school degree or GED
- A minimum one year of sales experience
- Ability to pass background checks
- Ability to meet standards for some projects that may require drug screening or the ability to speak both English and Spanish
- Paid training at minimum wage for your state or local area
- After your training and 60 hours of call time, you receive a $180 bonus.
Tiffany Connors is a staff writer at The Penny Hoarder. She’s not much of a people person.
This was originally published on The Penny Hoarder, which helps millions of readers worldwide earn and save money by sharing unique job opportunities, personal stories, freebies and more. The Inc. 5000 ranked The Penny Hoarder as the fastest-growing private media company in the U.S. in 2017.
Powered by WPeMatico